[MacRuby-devel] xcode question

david kramf dakr.012 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 10:15:44 PDT 2012

….I am new to mac , macruby , ruby etc
I have built an application using XCODE and when I click RUN on XCODE the application runs and does  what I intended here to do.
But … I don't find the way to run it OUTSIDE of XCODE , like any other app I have on my mac.
When I look at the directory of my app , it does not have the structure of my regular applications located in /Applications folder.
I tried to find an answer in MAC Developer library but got lost  (??) so I apologize if this is too simple a question

Many Thanks,
David Kramf