[MacRuby-devel] xcode question

Jonathan Silverman jsilverman2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 10:24:15 PDT 2012

Build it in deploy mode

Build > Archive

Assuming you have provisioning profiles and your proper codesigning
certificates installed from developer.apple.com

You can submit it to App Store (if you know how to use iTunes
Connect), or export as a Mac Installer or Application

If you export as Application it will have the same format as other
.apps and can be moved into /Applications. If you export a Mac
Installer, it will create a package that will install itself into
Applications, this also seems to serve as the update mechanism.

Make sure, if you use any gems, under Deployment that you use --gem
with macruby_deploy