[MacRuby-devel] Problem embedding MacRudy for Mac App Store

Robert Carl Rice rice.audio at pobox.com
Wed Sep 19 15:29:16 PDT 2012

Hi,

I made some progress by creating a new MacRuby Application to get the get the "Deployment" target settings and then I added this target to my older projects. Now I can build a compiled and code signed app for distribution. Great! but I still can't build a compiled and embedded MacRuby application for distribution.

When I add the --embed argument for macruby_deploy to my "Deployment" target, the archive does not pass validation giving the error "not a single bundle application or multiple products". Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Bob Rice