[MacRuby-devel] OS X10.9 & MacRuby's future...

Jeff Dyck fsjjeff at gmail.com
Thu May 16 10:56:29 PDT 2013

Just wanted to add a ditto to this - I'm looking at migrating some old AppleScript Studio projects to MacRuby - my initial testing about a year ago was great, but it seems the stability of MacRuby as a development platform is in question to me at least... I've already been abandoned by AppleScript Studio, don't really want to have to go through relearning a new language and migrating projects a third time.

I'm seeing a few comments on RubyMotion - does that work for developing OS X projects as well?  I was under the impression that was for iOS only, but I can't say I've looked into it much.

Jeff