[MacRuby-devel] OS X10.9 & MacRuby's future...

Christopher S Martin martin.christopher.s at gmail.com
Thu May 16 11:01:54 PDT 2013

They recently added support for OS X to rubymotion:
http://blog.rubymotion.com/post/49943751398/rubymotion-goes-2-0-and-gets-os-x-support-templates
That said, since rubymotion is (I believe) based off of macruby with some
additions specifically around static compilation of apps, I don't know if
the issues around GC/ARC would be any better in rubymotion on OS X, as I've
only used it for iOS.