[MacRuby-devel] Mavericks and Macruby

Steve Clarke steve at sclarkes.me.uk
Sun Nov 3 23:08:55 PST 2013

In your Xcode build settings you need to have a User Defined setting:

GCC_ENABLE_OBJC_GC = supported

If that’s missing it could be the answer.

But given my experience and comments from others I really wonder whether it’s worth the effort, as long as you can still fall back to a working version on 10.8.5.

Steve