[MacRuby-devel] Saving MacRuby Project fails to start in xcode

don mclamb.donald at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 15:43:54 PST 2015

Hello,

I am getting an error when attempting to start a MacRuby project in Xcode.
I tried to report a bug with apple for Xcode and they suggested it was an issue with my macruby.
It has never worked as this was the first time that I was going to use it.

I go through the normal process of starting a OS X project of mac ruby and when I go to save my git directory it errors out. I have an error log but it is to big to attach. If there is additional information requiired please let me know and I will provide.

Any advise or help would be appreciated.

thanks don