[MacRuby-devel] Saving MacRuby Project fails to start in xcode

Joshua Ballanco jballanc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 01:16:31 PST 2015

Hi Don,

Unfortunately, the MacRuby project is currently in an inactive/un-maintained state. A number of changes introduced starting with OS X Lion made the work of maintaining MacRuby increasingly difficult. This includes changes to both the Cocoa libraries as well as Xcode. RubyMotion exists as an option should you desire to build a native app completely in Ruby, and there is also RubyCocoa if all you need is to interface with some Cocoa libraries.

Cheers,

Josh