[SmartcardServices-Dev] Proposal for patching and maintaining the main source repository

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Sat Aug 1 00:01:24 PDT 2009

On Jul 21, 2009, at 3:49 PM, William Siegrist wrote:

> On Jul 21, 2009, at 2:58 PM, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
>
>> 2009/7/21 William Siegrist <wsiegrist at apple.com>:
>>> The SmartCardCCID project is not a project in the built-in
>>> darwinbuild
>>> plists. You'll need a plist for people to download and use with
>>> "darwinbuild
>>> -init", and a tarball of the source on the server somewhere.  I can
>>> bootstrap this for you.
>>
>> Yes, please.
>

> To setup a SmartcardCCID environment:
>
> $ mkdir ~/ccid && cd ~/ccid
> $ curl -kLO http://svn.macosforge.org/repository/smartcardservices/trunk/SmartcardCCID/SmartcardCCID.plist
> $ darwinbuild -init SmartcardCCID.plist

I added some new logic to darwinbuild that will download plists from
http or scp URLs. If you update to the latest version of darwinbuild,
the above steps can be replaced with:

$ mkdir ~/ccid && cd ~/ccid
$ darwinbuild -init http://svn.macosforge.org/repository/smartcardservices/trunk/SmartcardCCID/SmartcardCCID.plist

-Bill