[SmartcardServices-Dev] Trouble w/ pcscd and MSC

Johnny Alaska johnnyalaska at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:55:56 PDT 2009

Is there a way to specify the dbg level of output for the muscle card
library? I would like to figure out where this library is getting hung up
and fix it instead of re-implementing something similar for my specific
application. I have been looking at the musclecard library code and it
appears that you wrote it and it last changed in ~2006, is there a more up
to date version of this library that I can try? Also is there an
authoritative list of devices supported by the muscle card library?
Cheers, J