[SmartcardServices-Users] CCID drivers auto-start issues on the Snow Leopard

Wang Yongqing qinwyo2008 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 01:50:58 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have got the Snow Leopard OS on my Macbook and want to use the CCID driver on it. But when I plug-in the reader, there is no any information. So I cancel the autostart of pcscd and run the command in the terminal: "pcscd -f".
The reader can not be used and the terminal give the information "pcscd: posix_spawn: pcscd: No Such file or directory". But the reader can run successfully when I run the command "/usr/sbin/pcscd -f".

So I want to know whether I must disable the autostart of pcscd if I want to use the reader on the Snow Leopard?

Wait for your reply. Thank you.

Best regards,
Yongqing