[SmartcardServices-Users] New CAC problems

Evans, Paul CIV NAVAIR Bldg 1463 paul.evans1 at navy.mil
Mon Jan 25 08:33:55 PST 2010

All,

I just received a new CAC today and I'm having issues with it on my MacBook Pro running 10.5.8.  The new card is apparently the dual applet type (CAC and PIV).  I found a post  on the fed-talk list from Shawn Geddis back in November pointing to the beta tokend and installed it but it still doesn't work.  The card seems to be recognized by the keychain app but when I click on it it doesn't show any certs or other information.  When I try to unlock it, it won't accept the PIN.  Are there any work-arounds?

Thanks,

pe