[SmartcardServices-Users] OpenDirectory and CAC

Miller, Timothy J. tmiller at mitre.org
Thu Jul 22 11:19:33 PDT 2010

Shawn--

What's the prospect of supporting PKINIT without the UPN in the SAN?  This is supported in Windows KDCs from Server 2008 and later, and will soon be used within the DoD for certain use cases where alternative tokens are currently employed.  The Heimdal framework should handle this just fine, but does the OS X UI allow for input of the principal name?

-- Tim