[SmartcardServices-Users] Smartcard support from third party dylib

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 09:41:35 PDT 2010

Hello,

2010/9/29 Shawn A. Geddis <geddis at mac.com>:
> On Sep 28, 2010, at 11:37 PM, Lorenzo Dalrio wrote:
>
> 2010/9/28 Ludovic Rousseau <ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com>
>>
>> You can try the tokend over PKCS#11 available from [1].
>> See my blog "Free software Tokend above PKCS#11 (for Mac OS X)" [2].
>>

> Thank you Ludovic, I will try your code and let you know asap. ;-)
> Bye,
> Lorenzo
>
> Lorenzo,
> The first reference that Ludovic pointed out [1]  is a project we created to
> allow PKCS#11-based applications to access and use a smart card that was
> already managed thru an existing Tokend.  We affectionately call that a "P11
> Shim".

Shawn, no. Sorry but you are wrong here.
I confirm that [1] is the tokend above PKCS#11 written by Gemalto (and
not by me. I just archived the code in the repository).

I searched the subversion repository of the SmartCardServices project
but could not find the PKCS#11 above tokend from Apple [2]. Shawn, is
it archived in the SmartCardServices project?

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau