[SmartcardServices-Users] Lion release?

Shawn Geddis geddis at mac.com
Wed Jul 20 12:14:17 PDT 2011

On Jul 20, 2011, at 3:00 PM, Walls, Bryan K. (MSFC-EO50) wrote:
> Is there an ETA on when there might be an installer package for Lion that will give a similar setup for smart cards as comes by default with 10.6.8?

Bryan,

Sorry that we do not have a specific ETA yet, but we are working to provide it ASAP.
Keep in mind that you can personally correct things manually right now with bringing the 10.6.x Tokend over and making the /etc/authorization mod if you use for Login.

Stay Tuned.

-Shawn
Shawn Geddis				  			   geddis at me.com
Security Consulting Engineer                              geddis at apple.com

MacOSForge Project Lead:                           Smart Card Services
	Web:	http://smartcardservices.macosforge.org/