[SmartcardServices-Users] Help loading certs... (somewhat off-topic)

David Emery wr17862 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 13:35:41 PDT 2011

I got Verisign individual identity PKI certs that I had loaded into Keychain.app, and they were picked up by Keychain as "My Certs" supporting signed/encrypted emails.  Then I had to reload my home account, and I tried reloading those certs.  They will not show up as "My Certs" in Keychain, and that means that I can't decrypt emails sent to me using that cert (nor sign emails.)

Anyone got any ideas how to attack/address this problem?  Apple Tech Support pretty much washed their hands of the problem.

Thanks in advance!			dave