[SmartcardServices-Users] CAC Reader for OS 10.6.8

Danberry, Michael J Mr ARMY GUEST USA michael.danberry at us.army.mil
Fri Apr 5 09:26:51 PDT 2013

Hello Rick,

  I see that Shawn replied to you as well.

If you have the Gemalto 144 CAC and an SCR-3310 v2 reader, it will be 'plug and play.'

If you have the Oberthur 5.5 CAC or any other reader, you have a little more work ahead of you.

I have installation instructions located on http://militarycac.com/macnotes.htm

Michael J. Danberry
AKO CAC Reference Center Content Provider,
& MilitaryCAC.com webhelper
Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
703-679-8989
612-328-8768  Verizon