[SmartcardServices-Users] Help with token detection and certificates retrieving

Bernardo Höhl bernardo at correiofacil.com
Wed Feb 20 13:21:22 PST 2013

Dear friends from list,

I am a new bye in smartcards.

I have written an app that invoices under the brazilian invoicing project. At this moment I can only use certificates as files, I dream my app could one day use smart cards and tokens.

I am trying to write a small concept project to help me detect when a token is inserted and retrieve the token contents (certificates) for signing XML files and SOAP messages.

If you could please take a look at the attached project and help me achieve its funcionality, I will be very thankfull.

Thank you for reading.

Bernardo Höhl
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

PN: I am not a rich man, but I can afford a small payment for helping me, or send you a nice present from Brazil.