[SmartcardServices-Users] Possible Stupid question

John Daly john.l.daly at navy.mil
Fri Feb 22 07:47:20 PST 2013

Greetings all,

I looked on the documentation at macOS Forge, and haven't found a great
answer:

I have an Open Directory setup and need to configure it so that users can
log into their accounts using their smart card.  So far, I've not been able
to get this to work, and haven't been able to find a good set of
instructions for doing so.

Shawn's answers indicate that it's possible and perhaps considered such an
easy, obvious, task that it doesn't require directions, but I'm one of the
RTFM kinda guys, so I'd like to find the manual so I can read it.

Thank you,
John