[SmartcardServices-Users] CAC Card Issue

c buffs34 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 20:14:29 PDT 2013

I have a macbook pro with OS X 10.8.4 installed.  I downloaded the installer from the website and had no problems.  However I was issued a new CAC card - Oberthur ID one 128 v5.5.  I cannot access any of the prior sites I used to be able to access.  When I go to keychain access I can see the card, It says CAC followed by a bunch of numbers.  When I click to unlock it asks for my keychain password but will not open.  The card works fine on my Windows computer but I can't use on my mac.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

CK