[SmartcardServices-Users] Process behind /etc/cacloginconfig.plist for Windows authentication ?

Yoann Gini yoann.gini at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 13:51:55 PST 2013

Hi all,

First of all, I’m sorry for the noise, after re reading my whole config and my command line history I’ve see my error. On my SmartCard I’ve made a mistake when loading the certificate. I’ve used the wrong PIN ID to protect the private key.

So, my authentication is now working.

However, like Henry pointing out, the may have some difference between opening a session and getting a TGT…

And actually (on a 10.9), the Kerberos didn’t get the TGT from the login. Klist ask me for a password.

Does someone did successfully enable PKINIT/Kerberos things ?

Thanks for your interest, of course, if I end up with a working config, I will write a blog article :-)

Yoann