[SmartcardServices-Users] Process behind /etc/cacloginconfig.plist for Windows authentication ?

Henry B Hotz hbhotz at oxy.edu
Thu Nov 14 13:14:42 PST 2013

I have not spent much time on this since Snow Leopard, when I got this working with PKINIT/Kerberos. So my first question is whether you merely want the card accepted, or if you want the whole package with single-sign-on to Windows services?

In either case it's probably a matter of getting all the attributes and AD permissions set properly. I might be able to help if you capture/send me some network traffic and/or detailed log files, but that ought to be off-list.

Personal email.  hbhotz at oxy.edu