[SmartcardServices-Users] Process behind /etc/cacloginconfig.plist for Windows authentication ?

Henry B Hotz hbhotz at oxy.edu
Mon Nov 18 11:29:41 PST 2013

I'm pretty sure this is supposed to work, but I'm not upgrading to 10.9 for a while, so I guess I can't comment as much as I'd like.

I do know there exist people who did it with 10.8, but have no direct contact with them. If you're doing it with an AD Kerberos service, then there are some off-topic configuration settings that are probably needed. Even more if you want to use AD with a cross-realm trust to a PKINIT-supporting non-AD Kerberos.

Personal email.  hbhotz at oxy.edu