[SmartcardServices-Users] I would like to post a reply to a discussion thread

Steve Ramsay steve.ramsay at dexasystems.com
Fri Oct 4 10:01:17 PDT 2013

Dear admin,
                I would like to post a message to the thread: [SmartcardServices-Users] Smart Card Services Update v2.0.b2-MtLion -> downloaded package treated as damaged <https://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/smartcardservices-users/2013-May/000349.html> . I am seeing the same problem when I attempt to open this package (Mtn. Lion ver. 10.8.5). I have followed the instructions on the page regarding installing the root CA certificates in the keychain and still cannot open the package. I see that this thread appears to have been opened in May of this year and I was wondering what the resolution is to this issue and when it will be made available to the community.

Sincerely,

Steve Ramsay,
IT manager
DEXA SYSTEMS