[SmartcardServices-Users] Smart Card Services Update v2.0.b2-MtLion -> downloaded package treated as damaged

Steve Ramsay steve.ramsay at dexasystems.com
Fri Oct 4 13:14:16 PDT 2013

Shawn,
                I am seeing the same problem when I attempt to open this package (Mtn. Lion ver. 10.8.5). I have followed the instructions on the page regarding installing the root CA certificates in the keychain and still cannot open the package. I see that this thread appears to have been opened in May of this year and I was wondering what the resolution is to this issue and when it will be made available to the community.

Steve