[SmartcardServices-Users] Setup guide.

Sami M'Barek saamii at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 05:06:57 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to get this working with our internal CA.
We've been printing cards for a while and it's been working just fine with
PCs.

I've been trying to test it out with Mac OS X 10.8.5 to be more exact.
I've tried following an older guide made by Apple, stating to edit
/etc/authentication without success.
(http://support.apple.com/kb/TA24244)

The card reader works without issues. I'm able to sign and encrypt mails
with other certs on the card.

Basically I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction
regarding login in to my OS X system using Smart Cards from internal CAs.

Best regards
/Sami