[SmartcardServices-Users] CryptoTokenKit.framework in Yosemite

Yoann Gini yoann.gini at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 05:49:36 PST 2015

Hi folks,

I’m wondering, does one of you has already seen the new smart cards framework in 10.10 being used?

If I’m right, CryptoTokenKit.framework has no public documentation available. I’m curious to know how it play with existing SmartCards model in OS X.

Is it a high level API allowing Cocoa Apps to talk with SmartCards via pcscd or is it something new who need customer drivers for the cards and the reader?

Best regards,
Yoann Gini