[SmartcardServices-Users] Cannot use my Yubikey Neo

Blumenthal, Uri - 0558 - MITLL uri at ll.mit.edu
Thu Mar 5 08:02:59 PST 2015

My questions to whoever can answer them:

1. What controls when/how /usr/sbin/pcscd starts, and how? (I’ve read that
it’s securityd, would like more details).

2. What controls (and how) which tokend (from the set existing in
/System/Library/Security/tokend directory) gets invoked? What parameters
are passed to tokend upon its invocation?

3. How to obtain debugging information from OpenSC.tokend? (Because it
recognizes my cards and prompts for the PIN - but never succeeds unlocking
them.)

Thanks!
--
Regards,
Uri Blumenthal                               Voice: (781) 981-1638