[SmartcardServices-Users] Yubico Yubikey

Uri Blumenthal uri at mit.edu
Mon Jan 18 10:36:22 PST 2016

A ton of experience. Overall, very positive. Using their latest hardware with the latest software packages (I use Github versions exclusively, except for the code released by Yubico itself) such as OpenSC, libp11, engine_pkcs11 - it does all I need, supporting OpenPGP and PIV. For the fun of it I'm planning on trying U2F in real applications, but that's in the future.

Some of my colleagues use Yubikey Nano, exactly for the reason you mentioned - form factor. I used only Yubikey NEO and Yubikey 4.

Sent from my iPad