[SmartcardServices-Users] SmartcardServices-Users Digest, Vol 66, Issue 2

liuddd liudy75 at 163.com
Tue Jan 19 23:18:12 PST 2016

Hi !
    I followed the  " pcscd debug output on Mac OS X " instructions, but when I plug in my USB reader, there is no other log output. It looks like that only CCID USB device is supported on my MacOSX 10.8 , Is the pcscd version(which is 1.4.0) too low?

在 2016-01-18 16:04:28,"Ludovic Rousseau" <ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com> 写道:

Hello,

Hello!
    On my MacOSX10.8 system, I put one USB smart card reader(not of CCID class) driver in /usr/libexec/SmartCardServices/drivers, but the pcscd didn't start after I plug the reader in, any other steps should I take to get my driver running?

Read " pcscd debug output on Mac OS X "
http://ludovicrousseau.blogspot.com/2011/07/pcscd-debug-output-on-mac-os-x.html

Bye

--