[SmartcardServices-Users] Centrify vs Smart Card Services tokend

Ridley DiSiena rdisiena at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 19:32:00 PDT 2016

The struggle is real... the tokend code is quite old and the dependency
build environment is of the same vintage. The code from Mac OS Forge can be
built on 10.6.x and the matching version of Xcode is 3.2.1. A challenge is
that the standard OS X 10.6 can't be virtualized, however the server
version can be, which does suffice for that build environment. With that
vintage environment the darwin build instructions provided will work
without alteration. I'd like to claim credit for figuring out the Xcode
3.2.1 version dependency but it was from an archive of one of these related
lists and someone from the DOD that figured that out. I don't believe it is
published in any instructions or guidance AFAIK.

-Ridley

I wonder if somebody would be kind enough to help me build