[SmartcardServices-Users] TokenD replacement for OSx 10.12

Ritesh Ranjan ritranja at adobe.com
Tue Feb 6 01:47:14 PST 2018

Hi team,

We are currently using tokend , compatible till OS X 10.7,to interact with our HSM box. This HSM box holds the private key and signs the hash of the file , we need to sign , using CODESIGN command.

However, we came to know that apple has deprecated the CDSA architecture and tokend modules would no longer be provided.

Hence, can u please guide us as to how can we port our tokend to support OS X versions 10.11 and later?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Ritesh Ranjan