[SmartcardServices-Users] TokenD replacement for OSx 10.12

Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL uri at ll.mit.edu
Fri Feb 9 09:02:15 PST 2018

We use OpenSC.tokend with OpenSC.

Works with CODESIGN, works with Microsoft Outlook and Adobe Acrobat DC (and older 😉), works with MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 and High Sierra 10.13.3.

Probably the latest SmartCardServices release can help too – somebody reported that it worked for them. I’m not using it because I insist on being able to rebuild the stuff from the source, and the build process for SmartCardServices has been nothing but atrocious (I don’t have time or desire to submerge into it).

--

Regards,

Uri Blumenthal