[Tokend-Dev] Building Tokend on Leopard?

Shawn A. Geddis geddis at apple.com
Mon Mar 16 15:47:06 PDT 2009

On Mar 16, 2009, at 1:57 PM, Henry B. Hotz wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to build the latest Tokend on Leopard?
>
> It has dependencies on three frameworks that aren't on the system or
> in the Leopard SDK.
>
> When I try darwinbuild I get the following:
>
> laphotz:smartcards hotz$ sudo darwinbuild -init 9G55
> Downloading http://svn.macosforge.org/repository/darwinbuild/trunk/plists//9G55.plist
> [...working...]
> Download complete
> Initialization Complete
> laphotz:smartcards hotz$ sudo darwinbuild Tokend
> *** Fetching Sources ...
> [...working...]
> libsecurity_cdsa_utilities - 52 files registered.
> Downloading http://src.macosforge.org/Roots/9G55//libsecurity_cssm.root.tar.gz
> Downloading http://src.macosforge.org/Roots/9F33//libsecurity_cssm.root.tar.gz
> Downloading http://src.macosforge.org/Roots/9E17//libsecurity_cssm.root.tar.gz
> Downloading http://src.macosforge.org/Roots/9D34//libsecurity_cssm.root.tar.gz
> Downloading http://src.macosforge.org/Roots/9C31//libsecurity_cssm.root.tar.gz
> Downloading http://src.macosforge.org/Roots/9B18//libsecurity_cssm.root.tar.gz
> Downloading http://src.macosforge.org/Roots/9A581//libsecurity_cssm.root.tar.gz
> ERROR: could not find root: libsecurity_cssm
> laphotz:smartcards hotz$

Henry,

Right now the source posted here would still require the Darwin Build
pieces, but you still hit a wall since there are a couple that still
need to be posted.  They will be posted, but the folks responsible for
this are a bit behind and I am working with them to get this up-to-
date for this project.

Note:  This will be for Leopard only.  SnowLeopard source that is not
already part of these projects or avail via Darwin Open Source will
not be posted until SnowLeopard ships.

- Shawn
Shawn Geddis                               T (703) 264-5103
Security Consulting Engineer    C (703) 623-9329
Apple Enterprise Division           geddis at apple.com

11921 Freedom Drive, Suite 600, Reston VA  20190-5634