[Tokend-Dev] TokenD issue on MacOS X 10.6

Giuseppe Amato midori3 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 09:41:41 PST 2009

Hello,

since the tokend binary I'm using on 10.5 doesn't works anymore on 10.6,
also on 32 bit hardware, I'm trying to rebuild tokend.
I've a problem similar to that reported here [1].

The smart card keychain and all objects can be seen in KeyChain Access
application, but when I try to make a signature an error is returned.
actually the most detailed error I got is:
CSSM_SignData returned: 8001082E

Error: 0x8001082E -2147416018 CSSMERR_CSP_INVALID_ACL_ENTRY_TAG

The system never asks me the PIN.

To make it simpler I've modified the BELPIC tokend to became a
completely software tokend, that is accepts any card the use keys and
certificate located in files.
The behavior is the SAME sa my tokend.

So I think that is just a build problem...
I'm using currnet darwinbuld from trunk, xcode 3.2 and I'm initializing
darwinbuld on the build id 10B504

Anyone was successfully in building ad using a tokend on 10.6? Can you
help me?

links:
[1]
http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/tokend-dev/2009-September/000015.html