[Tokend-Dev] PIV Auth with CRL Checks

Bram Cymet bcymet at cbnco.com
Wed Jul 21 11:54:41 PDT 2010

Hi,

I hope this is the right list to send this to and if it is not please
let me know where the right place would be.

I have successfully got PIV cards working for login and screensaver
access under Snow Leopard. The problem I am having is that it seems to
ignore the fact that Keychain Access sees the certs on the cards as
being revoked.

Is it possible with the current Tokend/Smartcardservices to make it so
that if a cert has been revoked that a person using that card is no
longer able to log into the system? Or will I have to make some
modifications to get this functionality working?

Thanks,

--
Bram Cymet
Software Developer