[Tokend-Dev] Altered Security Tokend for Belpic/Beid

Maccampus maccampus at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:56:40 PDT 2015

I was hoping MacOSForge Apple SmartCard Service’s to put pressure on the Belgian Government.

I am in contact with the Belgian government, but they think they can simply give user support & there is nothing wrong.

I also was in contact with Zetes, they said they once worked for the Belgian Government, but not atm.

So i’m on a dead end street i suppose if none is interested in fixing the problem.