[Tokend-Dev] Beid SDK 3.5 & 4.0

Maccampus maccampus at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 19:40:05 PDT 2015

Hello,

I just found out that there are SDK kits from the Belgian Government, maybe the changes they did to the Belpic.tokend (2.0-2.0.1) to create the Beid.tokend (2.0-2.0.1) can be found in there & added to the Belpic.tokend 3.0 & up (or the Beid.token 3.0 & up).

here are the links to find out more

eID Software Development Kit - Developing eID applications - eID <http://eid.belgium.be/en/developing_eid_applications/eid_software_development_kit/>

Fedict · GitHub <https://github.com/Fedict>e <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/eid-middleware-dev>

ID Middleware Dev - Google Discussiegroepen <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/eid-middleware-dev>

I hope this can help you to help me & all other Belgian Mac users wo had their Belgian ID card replaced During & after May 2015.
(I found out that during May 2015 the Beid Card changed their certificates from Rev. 2 to Rev.3 so all cards from then on contain only Rev.3 certificates)

Thanks

Maccampus