[Xquartz-dev] X11 2.1.0

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at berkeley.edu
Sat Dec 1 17:22:08 PST 2007

Ben (or anyone else with a fd.o account), are you able to ssh into
your shell access?  I can't:

(17:13:30 Sat Dec 01 2007 jeremy at tifa i386)
~ $ ssh jeremyhu at annarchy.freedesktop.org

(17:13:40 Sat Dec 01 2007 jeremy at tifa i386)
~ $ ssh jeremyhu at people.freedesktop.org

---

Ok, now for the bulk of what I am here to say...

I have marked git as 1.3.0-apple2 for xserver and bumped X11.app to
2.1.0.

Files for these are being uploaded to my school computer since fd.o is
down and I don't want to put them at xquartz.macosforge.org yet until
others test out the package to make sure I didn't screw it up.  This
is the first .pkg I've ever made, so PLEASE test it out.  I tried it
on my powerbook G4, and it seems to work.

You can get it here:
http://cloud.cs.berkeley.edu/~jeremy/X11/2.1.0/

Assuming I get no negative feedback on this in the next few hours (or
requests to wait for feature X that will be patched soon), I'll put it
up on xquartz.macosforge.org and announce it.

Ben, I don't really like the idea of using the wiki file-attachment
for our releases.  Is there any way we can get a simple ftp drop?
Maybe even http://xquartz.freedesktop.org just for the file
distributions?