[Xquartz-dev] Re: Making Xquartz work with the Dock (and XDMCP)

Ben Byer bbyer at apple.com
Sun Dec 2 21:52:38 PST 2007

Again, that's more or less what I tried, and ran into this weird dock
issue, which I currently don't know how to solve.  Specifically, the
issue is that if you have the same .app launch twice within some short
period of time (one second?), the dock icon will disappear.

So, we'll have to figure out how to work around that problem.
-b