[Xquartz-dev] fb / rootless crash bugs

Ben Byer bbyer at apple.com
Mon Dec 3 16:13:10 PST 2007

A couple of things:
1) I know I've been silent on the Xquartz Trac bugs -- I intend to
make a pass through later today
2) Ken Thomases (of CodeWeavers / Crossover fame -- go buy their
product) and I have been going back and forth for quite some time
talking about the rootless bugs / architecture issues; He's had some
good suggestions for tracking down the bugs that I haven't had time to
implement, so I'm going to try to distill some info from that and send
it out in a email -- again, later today.  Hopefully they'll inspire
one of you.
--
Ben Byer
CoreOS / BSD Technology Group, XDarwin maintainer