[Xquartz-dev] RFC: Combining both X11.apps into one

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at berkeley.edu
Tue Dec 4 16:21:00 PST 2007

If you keep it in the dock, however, and launch it with the icon, you
will get a second.  If you launch xterm from Terminal.app, then you
just have one icon.  I think the launcher is claiming the existing
icon, and the second instance (from launchd) gets its own.  I'm going
to try telling the launcer to not show up in the dock if it's in
launcher mode.

--Jeremy