[Xquartz-dev] code cleanup, combining quartzBlah.c and darwinBlah.c, etc, etc...

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at berkeley.edu
Mon Dec 3 23:28:29 PST 2007

Unless anyone has an objection, I'm going to spend some time going
through, cleaning up header files, adding documentation where I think
it's appropriate, and moving around code between files to clean up our
layout.  I'll probably kill off cr and fullscreen while I'm at it.  I
need to get a handle on the startup code and events system, and there
is alot of cruft getting in the way of my understanding... hopefully
by cleaning up some of this stuff, I can clear out dead code and
streamline our event pipe a bit.

Ben, what were the main changes you needed to do to get events working
right in the 1.4 server?  I haven't really looked at the changes
between the two versions, but I did notice that the X11Application.m
darwinEvents.c in 1.2 won't work dropped into 1.4.