[Xquartz-dev] Re: Xquartz-1.3.0-apple3

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at berkeley.edu
Fri Dec 7 16:35:28 PST 2007

I can't reproduce it.  I don't have a large image here to test it
with, and creating simple ones (all white, a few lines, etc) doesn't
seem to crash it.  I execute /A/Gimp.app/Resources/bin/gimp (or /A/
Gimp.app/C/M/Gimp seems to work now, but it didn't start the first
time).

Then do File->new, set to 4000x3000, duplicate the layer 10 times with
the button.
Then click on 'File' in the image window.
Works here.

Can you put your image up somewhere (you can attach it to a bug report
on trac)?  Maybe it needs to be a sufficiently complex image for some
reason.

--Jeremy