[Xquartz-dev] left and right alt (option) keys

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at berkeley.edu
Sat Dec 8 11:25:52 PST 2007

Yeah, I know.  I broke this, but I hope to have a fix soon (sorry).
Thanks so much for the xev outputs as that'll help me from having to
verify all that myself =)

We have a pretty hackish way of setting alt to be mode_switch which I
cleaned up and broke around 1.3a1 I think.

This should all be fixed in a new .pkg in a week or so.  I want to
release a .pkg instead of just the binary because Xquartz relies on
changes to X11.app and the launchd plist to fix the dock icon problem...

--Jeremy