[Xquartz-dev] New Package Version

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at berkeley.edu
Sun Dec 9 12:17:01 PST 2007

I don't want to keep releasing Xquartz binaries with stripped out dock-
fixes to users... it just makes things confusing... I'd like to roll
up a new package to make life easier for Fink users and fix the bugs
we've caught in the past week.  I'd like to do the following first:

	1) Fix Alt / .Xmodmap
	2) Properly add a resource fork to Xquartz and cleanup the .app's
Info.plist to remove unneccessary cruft
	3) Wait on anything Ben thinks should block it that he'll have fixed
soon (Tell me if there is... are you satisfied with the dstEnd changes?)
	4) Anything I'm missing that is super-critical and can be fixed in
the next few days?