[Xquartz-dev] x11-exec

Ben Byer bbyer at apple.com
Thu Dec 13 18:47:49 PST 2007

Kevin's seeing it, too (and I'm busy compiling).  Are you getting a
dock icon?  If not, this sounds like the fundamental problem that I
encountered way back in the day where the dock icon would disappear
due to some wacky race condition.

Does the problem go away if you change the launchd plist to directly
execute the hardcoded path instead of using x11-exec?