[Xquartz-dev] x11-exec

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at berkeley.edu
Sat Dec 15 08:49:08 PST 2007

No, that's not the case.  The dock icon isn't a result of pretending
to be a .app.  If you execute Xquartz directly right now, it has an
icon.

I think I know of a way to tackle this and start integrating with
xinit.  I'm a bit busy this weekend but do have a few hours today and
will finish during the week.

Have you had a chance to look at the 1.4 event code?  I'd like to get
that usable, so we can start putting out drop-in binaries using the
1.4 server code base to get feedback.  I've been keeping it and master
up to date with all changes in the 1.2 branch (exept master doesn't
yet have your null-pointer checking band-aid in fb).