[Xquartz-dev] little time away

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at berkeley.edu
Wed Dec 19 09:03:08 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to send a note in case you've noticed a decrease in my
visibility and response lately.  I subluxated a rib a few days ago
which is a fancy way of saying my rib isn't where it's supposed to be,
and the muscle around it isn't too happy about that.  It feels like
someone's stabbing me in the back with a knife, and breathing and
moving causes the knife to twist.  As such, that is why I haven't had
much energy to devote these past couple days and will probably be
taking it easy for the next couple weeks.  If my email responses seem
short, curt, or rude, I apologize in advance.  They are not intended
as such.  It is just not as easy to type when being stabbed in the
back.  Do not take this lull in activity as a sign of decreased
interest or abandonment.  I'll be back to do more damage soon, and in
the mean time, I'm sure Ben has a few tricks up his sleeves too =)