[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.2.0_rc3 (includes spaces fix)

Harald Hanche-Olsen hanche at math.ntnu.no
Thu Apr 10 05:05:13 PDT 2008

+ Jamie Kennea <jamie at pompey.org>:

> I just went though and made every change one by one to my X11 prefs
> file so it now matches yours (restarting X11) and it makes no
> difference, I still see the weird spaces behaviour.

I don't know if this helps, but I sometimes see weird spaces behaviour
even with non-X11 applications. I would have submitted a bug report to
Apple, except these behaviours seem to pop up at random times and I
have no idea how to reproduce them. And they're rater rare for me,
anyway. What I am driving at is that there may be some other factor at
play on your system tickling the bug more often, and the underlying
reason might have nothing to do with X11. Perhaps.

- Harald